Monday, January 28, 2008

Hypocrite!


Hypocrite!

Yup I Spit
Hypocrite
I'ma Hypocrite
She's a hypocrite
He's a Hypocrite
They're Hypocrites
We're all Hypocrites
hy hy hy hy hy hcropprriitttttttttteee (scratch noise)

Yeah I aint no MC
Yeah I Aint no talib kweli
Poets be Hypocrites
talkin' bout my black queen!!!!
but be dating only white women
stop telling fables and stories
so sick of u Lawrys
Quit writing poems for fame & applause
when damn well you wearing the same Draws
u know the ones...
the dirty shitty ones
People you claim not to be
when infact you are that u see
a Hypocrite
your a Hypocrite
I'm a hypocrite
I'm An alcoholic
Playa
predator lookin 4 its next prey
a fine young tenderloin
with thighs and breast
and a nice Onion booty
ass so big it'll make u wanna cry
why must I be this way
Immma hypocrit
hypocrit
Both Saint & Sinner
Good vs Evil
Jesus vs the devil
but im in the middle
cuz imma hypocrite
A Hypocrite
Bitter yet sweet
Lovin yet Hateful
Why am I a
Hypocrite
Born Black and Mexican
or what I call
BLAXICAN
color me black or brown
what a confusion
especially when chosing
but i continue to go
continuously flow
I spit I spit I spit
Immaa Hypocrite
Your hypocrite
We're all Hypocrites
But most importantly
I'm a HypocrittttttttttttttEEE!!!!